16.2990, Calls: Syntax/Cyprus;General Ling/Cyprus

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sun Oct 16 22:31:06 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2990. Sun Oct 16 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2990, Calls: Syntax/Cyprus;General Ling/Cyprus

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.