16.2558, FYI: Languagenews.net; Gender & Lang of Religion v.2

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 5 19:26:48 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2558. Mon Sep 05 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2558, FYI: Languagenews.net; Gender & Lang of Religion v.2

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 31-Aug-2005
From: Vili Maunula < vili_maunula at invitel.hu >
Subject: News for Linguists: languagenews.net

2)
Date: 31-Aug-2005
From: Allyson Jule < ajule at glam.ac.uk >
Subject: Gender and the Language of Religion, Volume 2

Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 15:24:26
From: Vili Maunula < vili_maunula at invitel.hu >

Dear Linguists,

I have created a web site that lists the latest (hand-picked) news
headlines related to linguistics. You can find this service at:

http://www.languagenews.net .

For more information about the whys, whens and hows of languagenews.net,
see the ''About'' section at the site. I would also like to encourage
visitors to send me feedback and tell me what they think about the service.
Criticism of any kind is very welcome, especially as I have only just started.

Yours,
Vili Maunula

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable