16.2590, Jobs: Morphology: Asst Prof, Cornell University

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Sep 8 17:58:02 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2590. Thu Sep 08 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2590, Jobs: Morphology: Asst Prof, Cornell University

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 07-Sep-2005
From: Sheila Haddad < sjh1 at cornell.edu >
Subject: Morphology: Asst Prof, Cornell University, NY, USA

Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:55:12
From: Sheila Haddad < sjh1 at cornell.edu >

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!

University or Organization: Cornell University
Department: Linguistics
Job Rank: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Morphology; Field Methods

The Department of Linguistics at Cornell University has funding for a one
semester visiting position for the spring semester of 2006.   The successful
candidate will be expected to teach a course in morphology and co-teach a course
in field methods, focusing on the morphosyntactic aspects of the target
language.  PhD must be completed by December 2005.

A letter of application, curriculum vitae, one publication (all in hard
copy format), and three letters of recommendation should be sent to the address
below.

To assure fullest consideration, applications should be received by November 1.
 Acknowledgement of receipt will be made by e-mail.

For more information, contact John Bowers at jsb2 at cornell.edu.

Address for Applications:

Professor John Bowers
Dept. of Linguistics - Visiting Search Committee
203 Morrill Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853-4701
USA