16.2595, Qs: Subjects of (Non)-inflected Verbs; Cocoliche

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Sep 10 01:06:48 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2595. Fri Sep 09 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2595, Qs: Subjects of (Non)-inflected Verbs; Cocoliche

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 07-Sep-2005
From: Rocío Pérez-Tattam < rospt at hotmail.com >
Subject: Subjects of Non-inflected and Inflected Verbs

2)
Date: 05-Sep-2005
From: Giuliana Fiorentino < fiorenti at uniroma3.it >
Subject: Cocoliche

Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 21:03:00
From: Rocío Pérez-Tattam < rospt at hotmail.com >

I am a doctoral student. I am investigating the possible relationship
between the empty subjects of non-inflected and inflected verbs in English
and Spanish.

I am looking for any bibliographical references of new analyses of PRO from
a Minimalist perspective (I am familiar with Hornstein's and Landau's
analyses of control), and I am specially interested in ascertaining whether
PRO has been related to any parameter.

Thank you very much in advance.

Linguistic Field(s): Linguistic Theories
                     Syntax

Subject Language(s): English (eng)
                     Spanish (spa)