16.2609, Qs: Linguistic Maps; AAVE/Standard English Code-Switch

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Sep 11 21:53:15 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2609. Sun Sep 11 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2609, Qs: Linguistic Maps; AAVE/Standard English Code-Switch

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 11-Sep-2005
From: Melissa R. Moore < whereiamnow at hotmail.com >
Subject: Linguistic Maps

2)
Date: 08-Sep-2005
From: Erica Greenberg < erica.greenberg at yale.edu >
Subject: AAVE-Standard English Code-Switching

Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:51:47
From: Melissa R. Moore < whereiamnow at hotmail.com >

I am searching for a world map (as comprehensive as possible) wherein each
area/country/region is labeled with the mother tongue.

Any ideas of where to search for such a map?  I haven't had any luck by
browsing the web.

Thanks

Melissa R. Moore