16.2621, Confs: General Ling/Oxford, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 12 02:04:13 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2621. Sun Sep 11 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2621, Confs: General Ling/Oxford, UK

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 09-Sep-2005
From: Anna McNay < anna.mcnay at st-hildas.ox.ac.uk >
Subject: Oxford Linguistics Postgraduate Conference

Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:02:52
From: Anna McNay < anna.mcnay at st-hildas.ox.ac.uk >

Oxford Linguistics Postgraduate Conference
Short Title: LingO

Date: 23-Sep-2005 - 24-Sep-2005
Location: Mansfield College, Oxford, United Kingdom
Contact: Anna McNay
Contact Email: anna.mcnay at st-hildas.ox.ac.uk
Meeting URL: http://www.ling-phil.ox.ac.uk/events/lingo

We are pleased to announce that the first ever Oxford Linguistics  Postgraduate Conference - LingO - will take place at the University of  Oxford, Mansfield College, on 23rd-24th September 2005. The purpose of the conference is to provide postgraduates with an opportunity to present their research.

The programme for LingO 2005 is now available on the website, with links to the abstracts.

We are pleased to announce that Prof. Nigel Fabb has been confirmed as our guest speaker. His abstract is also available from the website.

Please register asap, if you have not already done so, as rooms are being booked up very quickly and there are only a few left.
See you all soon!

http://www.clp.ox.ac.uk/events/lingo/