16.2659, Jobs: English Lang & Ling: Lecturer, Edge Hill College

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Sep 15 18:30:58 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2659. Thu Sep 15 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2659, Jobs: English Lang & Ling:  Lecturer, Edge Hill College

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 15-Sep-2005
From: Gillian Davies < daviesg at edgehill.ac.uk >
Subject: English Language and Linguistics:  Lecturer, Edge Hill College of Higher Education, Lancashire, United Kingdom

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:28:15
From: Gillian Davies < daviesg at edgehill.ac.uk >

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!

University or Organization: Edge Hill College of Higher Education
Department: English
Job Rank: Lecturer
Specialty Areas: English Language and Linguistics
Required Language(s): English (eng)

Edge Hill is looking for an enthusiastic and well-qualified person to teach
in the English Language section of the English department and contribute to
the development of English language and linguistics, alongside 5 full time
and 4 part time staff.

It is hoped to appoint someone who will be able to contribute to both BA
and MA programmes, and be able to supervise research students.  Applicants
are asked to indicate their suitability with reference to the person
specification, available from the Edge Hill website, especially their
experience of teaching English Language, their current interests, and ideas
for their own (and perhaps the department's) future development.

Address for Applications:

	Human Resources
	Edge Hill College of Higher Education
	St Helens Road