16.2696, Calls: Phonetics/Phonology/South Africa;Semantics/Japan

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 19 19:11:22 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2696. Mon Sep 19 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2696, Calls: Phonetics/Phonology/South Africa;Semantics/Japan

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.