16.2735, FYI: Modified Ref: 16.2701: Blackwell TOCs

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 23 14:54:25 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2735. Fri Sep 23 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2735, FYI: Modified Ref: 16.2701: Blackwell TOCs

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>

Date: 23-Sep-2005
From: Jamie O'Brien - Blackwell Publishing < jobrien at bos.blackwellpublishing.com >
Subject: Modified: Blackwell Journals TOCs & Abstracts Sign up

Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:52:09
From: Jamie O'Brien - Blackwell Publishing < jobrien at bos.blackwellpublishing.com >

Blackwell Publishing sincerely apologizes for our previous post not
providing a full explanation of how to easily sign up for electronic Table
of Contents to our Linguistic journals.

To receive eTocs specifically for Language Learning or The Modern Language
Journal, please go directly to:

Language Learning - www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/lang

The Modern Language Journal - www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/modl

On these pages, you will see an image of the journal cover with a
''Sign-Up'' link directly to the right. Clicking here will prompt you to
sign into a free Synergy user account and then open the eToc alert sign-up
page.

The journal whose Synergy page you initially opened will already have its
alert box marked - you can sign up for other journals at this point by
adding checkmarks next to their listings as well. Scroll down to the bottom
of the page and use the ''Submit'' button to finish the registration.

Alternatively, you can add other journals by repeating this process from
their Synergy homepages (click through from the Linguistics Subject page -
www.blackwell-synergy.com under the ''Humanities'' listing).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions - Jamie O'Brien at
jobrien @ bos.blackwellpublishing.com.

-Blackwell Publishing

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable