16.2789, Confs: Applied Ling/Lang Acquisition/Greenville, NC, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 28 06:36:27 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2789. Wed Sep 28 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2789, Confs: Applied Ling/Lang Acquisition/Greenville, NC, USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 22-Sep-2005
From: Marydean Jones < mj0311 at mail.ecu.edu >
Subject: TESOL/Applied Linguistics Grad Students Conference

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:35:13
From: Marydean Jones < mj0311 at mail.ecu.edu >

TESOL/Applied Linguistics Grad Students Conference
Short Title: TALGS

Date: 18-Feb-2006 - 18-Feb-2006
Location: Greenville, NC, USA
Contact: Mary Jones
Contact Email: talgs at mail.ecu.edu
Meeting URL: http://core.ecu.edu/engl/talgs

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition

Meeting Description:

TALGS (TESOL/Applied Linguistics Grad Students) is a small, graduate-run conference that serves to connect teachers in the community with researchers at the university. The conference will focus on ideas that benefit language/ESL teachers and language/TESL students.

3rd Annual TALGS Conference
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC
Saturday, February 18, 2006

 Graduate students and teachers will be presenting their papers, and presentation proposals are now being accepted online. For more information you can visit our website at

http://core.ecu.edu/engl/talgs

or email us at talgs at mail.ecu.edu.