17.1189, FYI: Forensic Linguistics Summer School

Thu Apr 20 18:52:55 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1189. Thu Apr 20 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1189, FYI: Forensic Linguistics Summer School

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>

Date: 18-Apr-2006
From: Krzysztof Kredens < kevin at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Forensic Linguistics Summer School

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:44:55
From: Krzysztof Kredens < kevin at linguistlist.org >

International Summer School in Forensic Linguistic Analysis
Birmingham, United Kingdom
18-21 September, 2006
http://www.forensiclinguistics.net

The Forensic Linguistics Summer School will run for the sixth time in September
2006, this time hosted by the University of Aston in Birmingham, England.

A draft programme and a registration form are now available on the summer school
website at

 http://www.forensiclinguistics.net/

- click on 6th EDITION BIRMINGHAM on the right hand side of the page.  There are
reductions for early registration, for full-time students and also for anyone
who has attended any of the five previous summer schools.

We look forward to seeing you in September,

ISSFLA Team

                     Forensic Linguistics