17.1256, Calls: Morphology/Germany;Historical Ling/Austria

Tue Apr 25 17:33:55 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1256. Tue Apr 25 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1256, Calls: Morphology/Germany;Historical Ling/Austria

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.