17.1313, Support: English/Comp Ling: PhD Student, North Side Inc.

Sat Apr 29 02:18:12 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1313. Fri Apr 28 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1313, Support: English/Comp Ling: PhD Student, North Side Inc.

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 28-Apr-2006
From: Eugene Joseph < eugene at northsideinc.com >
Subject: English & Computational Linguistics: PhD Student, North Side Inc., USA

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:16:20
From: Eugene Joseph < eugene at northsideinc.com >

Institution/Organization: North Side Inc.
Department:
Level: PhD
Duties: Project Work
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Ontologies
Required Language(s): English (eng)

We work in the area of Natural Language Understanding and Natural Language
Generation to support interactive free-form dialogue.

We are looking for individuals with experience/interest in the following areas:
- Automated concept acquisition from corpus
- Architecture of large lexical-semantic databases
- Dialogue management and Natural Language Generation

Web Address for Applications: http://www.northsideinc.com

Applications are due by: 28-Sep-2006

Contact Information:

	Eugene Joseph