17.2252, All: LINGUIST List Mailing Address Update

Sat Aug 5 21:10:48 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2252. Sat Aug 05 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2252, All: LINGUIST List Mailing Address Update

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Susan Smith <smith at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html