17.2284, Calls: Discourse Analysis/Pragmatics/Sociolinguistics/Sweden

Thu Aug 10 14:42:45 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2284. Thu Aug 10 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2284, Calls: Discourse Analysis/Pragmatics/Sociolinguistics/Sweden

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.