17.2367, FYI: Modality Mini-Survey

Mon Aug 21 18:33:08 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2367. Mon Aug 21 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2367, FYI: Modality Mini-Survey

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hunter Lockwood <hunter at linguistlist.org>

Date: 18-Jul-2006
From: Donna Lillian < lilliand at ecu.edu >
Subject: Modality Mini-Survey

Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:31:21
From: Donna Lillian < lilliand at ecu.edu >

Dear Colleagues,

I am conducting a mini-survey on the modal auxiliaries SHOULD and OUGHT as
part of a research paper I am writing, and your response would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?A=137836085E6293

Thanks for your participation. Please feel free to circulate this survey
link to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks!

Donna

Dr. Donna L. Lillian
Department of English
East Carolina University
lilliand at ecu.edu

Linguistic Field(s): Language Description