17.2445, Calls: Computational Ling, Pragmatics/Sweden

Thu Aug 31 15:10:01 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2445. Thu Aug 31 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2445, Calls: Computational Ling, Pragmatics/Sweden

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.