17.3588, Jobs: Phonetics & Comp Ling: Speech Performance Engineer, BeVocal, Inc

Tue Dec 5 15:28:38 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3588. Tue Dec 05 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3588, Jobs: Phonetics & Comp Ling: Speech Performance Engineer, BeVocal, Inc

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>