17.3624, Jobs: Eng Spelling & Spell-checking: Independent Contractor, LeapFrog

Thu Dec 7 16:51:08 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3624. Thu Dec 07 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3624, Jobs: Eng Spelling & Spell-checking: Independent Contractor, LeapFrog

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>