17.3640, Diss: Ling Theories/Syntax: Kobele: 'Generating Copies: An investig...'

Fri Dec 8 18:33:47 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3640. Fri Dec 08 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3640, Diss: Ling Theories/Syntax: Kobele: 'Generating Copies: An investig...'

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>