17.3670, Support: French & French Linguistics: PhD Student, Indiana University

Tue Dec 12 16:54:24 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3670. Tue Dec 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3670, Support: French & French Linguistics: PhD Student, Indiana University

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>