17.3671, Jobs: Syntax: Lecturer, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)

Tue Dec 12 17:06:05 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3671. Tue Dec 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3671, Jobs: Syntax: Lecturer, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>