17.3672, Jobs: Specialty Open: Chair, Indiana U Purdue U Fort Wayne (IPFW)

Tue Dec 12 18:44:50 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3672. Tue Dec 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3672, Jobs: Specialty Open: Chair, Indiana U Purdue U Fort Wayne (IPFW)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>