17.3744, All: LINGUIST List Holiday Break & LSA Office Hours

Mon Dec 18 23:22:29 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3744. Mon Dec 18 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3744, All: LINGUIST List Holiday Break & LSA Office Hours

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html