17.3780, Calls: Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics, Semantics/Italy

Thu Dec 21 16:56:19 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3780. Thu Dec 21 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3780, Calls: Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics, Semantics/Italy

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.