17.3795, Calls: General Linguistics: Studia Linguistica (Jrnl)

Fri Dec 22 13:39:41 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3795. Fri Dec 22 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3795, Calls: General Linguistics: Studia Linguistica (Jrnl)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.