17.546, Calls: Lang Acquisition/Murcia, Spain

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sat Feb 18 20:52:40 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-546. Sat Feb 18 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.546, Calls: Lang Acquisition/Murcia, Spain

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.