17.602, Books: Pragmatics/Psycholing.: Noveck, Sperber (Eds)

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Thu Feb 23 19:39:15 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-602. Thu Feb 23 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.602, Books: Pragmatics/Psycholing.: Noveck, Sperber (Eds)

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.