17.1949, Confs: General Ling/Eng Lang/Leiden, Netherlands

Mon Jul 3 18:27:54 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1949. Mon Jul 03 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1949, Confs: General Ling/Eng Lang/Leiden, Netherlands

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Taylor <jeremy at linguistlist.org>