17.1990, Qs: Use of 'Inshallah'; Corpus Based on Oral Narratives

Fri Jul 7 15:28:19 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1990. Fri Jul 07 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1990, Qs: Use of 'Inshallah'; Corpus Based on Oral Narratives

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>