17.1993, Qs: The Preterit and Present Perfect; More on Bobonkt

Fri Jul 7 15:40:11 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1993. Fri Jul 07 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1993, Qs: The Preterit and Present Perfect; More on Bobonkt

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>