17.2005, Support: Discourse or Language Variation: PhD Student, U of Groningen

Sat Jul 8 20:20:48 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2005. Sat Jul 08 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2005, Support: Discourse or Language Variation: PhD Student, U of Groningen

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>