17.2007, Jobs: English Language: Full Prof, University of Southampton

Sat Jul 8 20:33:53 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2007. Sat Jul 08 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2007, Jobs: English Language: Full Prof, University of Southampton

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>