17.2023, Calls: Discourse Analysis/Austria

Tue Jul 11 18:23:44 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2023. Tue Jul 11 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2023, Calls: Discourse Analysis/Austria

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.