17.2042, Disc: Cultural Identity & Lang; Word Stress; Cartesian Linguistics

Wed Jul 12 18:07:35 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2042. Wed Jul 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2042, Disc: Cultural Identity & Lang; Word Stress; Cartesian Linguistics

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>