17.2043, Jobs: Various Languages & Comp Ling: Linguist, Voice Signal Technology

Wed Jul 12 19:17:48 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2043. Wed Jul 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2043, Jobs: Various Languages & Comp Ling: Linguist, Voice Signal Technology

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>