17.2050, Confs: Computational Ling;Psycholing;Lexicography/Berlin

Thu Jul 13 20:10:22 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2050. Thu Jul 13 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2050, Confs: Computational Ling;Psycholing;Lexicography/Berlin

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Taylor <jeremy at linguistlist.org>