17.2097, FYI: (Non)academic Interdisciplinary Career Issues

Thu Jul 20 14:36:35 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2097. Thu Jul 20 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2097, FYI: (Non)academic Interdisciplinary Career Issues

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hunter Lockwood <hunter at linguistlist.org>