17.2105, Jobs: Linguistic Theories, Syntax: Asst Prof, Concordia University

Thu Jul 20 19:28:14 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2105. Thu Jul 20 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2105, Jobs: Linguistic Theories, Syntax: Asst Prof, Concordia University

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>