17.2130, Jobs: Lang Tech, Dutch/Eng/Portugues/Turkish: Comp Ling, Q-go Nederland

Mon Jul 24 15:54:59 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2130. Mon Jul 24 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2130, Jobs: Lang Tech, Dutch/Eng/Portugues/Turkish: Comp Ling, Q-go Nederland

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>