17.1644, FYI: Lingua Pranca, Part 3, Available Online

Thu Jun 1 13:32:50 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1644. Thu Jun 01 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1644, FYI: Lingua Pranca, Part 3, Available Online

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>

Date: 31-May-2006
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >
Subject: Lingua Pranca, Part 3, Available Online

Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:30:59
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >

Greetings Linguists!

A newly digitized installment of the classic satirical linguistics
anthology Lingua Pranca is now available online for your browsing
pleasure--brought to you by the publishers of Speculative Grammarian:

http://SpecGram.com/LP/00.contents.html#new

The publishers of SpecGram are pleased and proud to present Lingua Pranca
in installments through 2006. Though previously unrelated to our journal,
Lingua Pranca was a philosophical forerunner to many of the more recent
volumes of Speculative Grammarian.

Part 3 includes works from the ''Syntactic Stricture'' section of Lingua
Pranca.

Also, for those of you who were upset that you didn't win any SpecGram
merchandise during the Linguist List Fund Drive, you have an alternative to
waiting for the *next* Fund Drive.. you can order some for yourself. The
URL remains the same:

http://SpecGram.com/merch/

Enjoy!

-Trey Jones