17.1698, Diss: Semantics/Syntax: Jeong: 'The Landscape of Applicatives'

Mon Jun 5 14:37:37 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1698. Mon Jun 05 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1698, Diss: Semantics/Syntax: Jeong: 'The Landscape of Applicatives'

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Meredith Valant <meredith at linguistlist.org>