17.1714, Jobs: Syntax: PhD-student/researcher, Faculty of Arts, U of Groningen

Tue Jun 6 12:55:09 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1714. Tue Jun 06 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1714, Jobs: Syntax: PhD-student/researcher, Faculty of Arts, U of Groningen

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>