17.1716, Jobs: Phonetics: Professor, Yale University

Tue Jun 6 14:11:00 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1716. Tue Jun 06 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1716, Jobs: Phonetics: Professor, Yale University

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>