17.1733, Qs: Counterfactual 'Liketa'; Calculating Language Ages

Wed Jun 7 18:58:38 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1733. Wed Jun 07 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1733, Qs: Counterfactual 'Liketa'; Calculating Language Ages

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>