17.1769, Software: ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update 06/06

Mon Jun 12 14:22:01 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1769. Mon Jun 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1769, Software: ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update 06/06

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>