17.1775, Jobs: Language Evolution: Researcher, University of Bielefeld

Tue Jun 13 03:03:36 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1775. Mon Jun 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1775, Jobs: Language Evolution: Researcher, University of Bielefeld

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>