17.1784, Calls: Computational Linguistics

Tue Jun 13 16:59:57 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1784. Tue Jun 13 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1784, Calls: Computational Linguistics

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.