17.1807, Confs: General Ling/ Colchester, Essex, UK

Thu Jun 15 17:45:53 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1807. Thu Jun 15 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1807, Confs: General Ling/ Colchester, Essex, UK

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>