17.1884, Qs: Complement-taking Nouns; British English Speakers Needed

Mon Jun 26 16:50:22 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1884. Mon Jun 26 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1884, Qs: Complement-taking Nouns; British English Speakers Needed

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>